FANUC’s Certified Education programs work to develop and support an effective, comprehensive education network dedicated to increasing knowledge and awareness in advanced automation through stackable credentials (certifications) to help train the next generation of skilled workers. FANUC offers certified Robotics and CNC Education.
FANUC CERT Program (Certified Education Robot Training)
The FANUC Certified Education Robot Training (CERT) Program trains students how to use the latest robotic automation while applying science, technology, engineering, and math. These programs significantly enhance student learning and provide training for real-world applications with real-world industrial robots. FANUC’s CERT program is an Authorized Provider of Continuing Education Units (CEU) by the IACET. All CERT training meets eligibility requirements for IACET CEUs according to the national ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard.
CNC Certified Education Program
The aim of the FANUC CNC Certified Education program is to:
1. Promote advanced manufacturing by attracting and engaging students
2. Address the demand for skilled operators that have FANUC experience
3. Provide the tools and knowledge that are essential for the development of educational methods and processes
4. Add value to students resumes to seek higher paying jobs
5. Add value to academic programs to help them attract new talent
6. Provide an industry standard that employers can use to determine the competency of new recruits